All In One Emulator Console System 20k
The best and most complete All In One Emulator Console you will find! This has been handcrafted, tested, and improved to run to the best of its ability. Relive the hours of glory with this built-in emulator bundle! Atari, Neo Geo, Game Boy and 18 more systems will bring you the feeling of nostalgia!
The majority of our titles are unique and we don’t bulk up our list by adding multiple versions & languages. Beware of any systems which do! As 20k titles soon become 5k once you discount the duplicates!
Looking for a different Raspberry Pi build? Check our entire collection by Clicking right here!
IMPORTANT NOTE: No copyrighted material is included as part of the SALE of this item. Price is for HARDWARE ONLY. All included software is freely available on the internet and is included at NO CHARGE (no software or ROMs are installed until the customer turns on the device).
All In One Emulator Console Benefits & Features:
- 21 arcade systems in one box and over 20k games
- The latest version of Retropie Software installed and ready to go!
- UK manufactured and overclocked Retropie device
- Excellent Passive Heatsink Cooling Installed – No need to worry about overheating during those intense gaming sessions!
- The best 64GB Micro SD Card for fast loads and plenty of storage space for all your games and media
- Kodi fully loaded to watch your favourite movies
- PEACE OF MIND! – all our systems come ready to go in order to help you reach the full potential of your new system.
- 2 x High-Quality Wired Xbox Pads (3X AAA Batteries Required)
- Mini Wifi Keyboard & Mousepad Combo
- HDMI v1.4 cable
- High-quality 5V 2A power lead (EU, US or AU)
- Black, White or Clear Case
- 30-day Returns & 1-Year Warranty
- Free US Shipping within 4-5 business days
- Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
For more options please check our entire retropie collection HERE:
- Atari 2600
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- FBA (Final Burn Alpha)
- Gameboy Advance
- Gameboy Color
- MAME NeoGeo
- Neo Geo Pocket Color
- Ntendo 64 (some titles can suffer from performance issues)
- Ntendo NES
- Sega 32X
- Sega Game Gear
- Sega Master System
- Sega Megadrive (Genesis)
- Sur Ntendo
- TurboGrafx 16 (PC Engine)
- Wonderswan Color
Disclaimer: We went through and tested every emulator to see what works, what doesn’t, and how to get as much as we could to work. Not everything here works, but this is how it is with every gaming Raspberry Pi setup. See the list below for every console and the game count.
PLEASE NOTE: Please check your state/federal copyright regulations to ensure compliance. If you do not have the legal right to possess the included software/games you must delete them from your system. Retro Gaming House is not responsible for your failure to do so. Due to the nature of emulation, not all games/systems run perfectly. The N64 (and others) can run choppy (or not at all). Retro Gaming House cannot guarantee that all games will run perfectly, but most of them do.
There are no reviews yet.