Raspberry Pi Retropie Emulation Console PC & Gaming System 16k
Relive the hours of glory with this amazing Raspberry Pi 3 Emulator! But also the success of Pocket and GameBoy, Lynx, and even the GameGear with up to 10.000 games. You can sit back and play a game, watch a movie, or browse the web. All from the comfort of your sofa!
All our systems come with access to our online guides and videos to help you reach the full potential of your new system. We provide step-by-step directions for loading your games using our custom built method (super easy!).
Raspberry Pi Retropie Emulation Console Benefits:
- 24 arcade systems in one and over 16.000 games (See Systems Below).
- Watch your favorite movies and television shows with our Media Center Software.
- Save/Load game at any time!
- 1.2GHz processor with 1GB of RAM
- 2 x High-Quality SNES controllers – gives you that true retro feeling
- Mini Wifi Keyboard – for the media center and PixelOS
- Fastest 100 MB/s 16/32/64/128GB SD Card – fast loads and plenty of storage space for all your games and media
- Compatible with multiple controllers; Xbox, PlayStation etc. (some configuration required)
- Excellent Passive Heatsink Cooling – No need to worry about overheating during those intense gaming sessions!
Retropie Emulation Console Information:
- 6ft HDMI cable for high definition stunning images
- Power Supply with on/off switch 5V 2A power lead
- Built-in Wifi and Bluetooth
- 100 MB/s 16/32/64/128GB SD Card
- Heatsinks Included
- 30-day Returns & 1-Year Warranty
- US Free Shipping within 3-5 business days
Systems Included (please note that only with the 128GB card would be able to load all the systems)
- Atari 2600
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- FBA (Final Burn Alpha)
- Gameboy Advance
- Gameboy Color
- MAME NeoGeo
- Neo Geo Pocket Color
- Ntendo NES
- Sega 32X
- Sega Game Gear
- Sega Master System
- Sega Megadrive (Genesis)
- Sur Ntendo
- TurboGrafx 16 (PC Engine)
- Wonderswan Color
Note: This sale is for hardware, as a courtesy we have pre-configured an image with freeware software at no cost or charge to you. Please check your state/federal copyright regulations to ensure compliance. If you do not have the legal right to possess the included software/games you must delete them from your system. Retro Gaming House is not responsible for your failure to do so. Due to the nature of emulation, not all games/systems run perfectly. The N64 (and others) can run choppy (or not at all). Retro Gaming House cannot guarantee that all games will run perfectly, but most of them do.
Beautiful Graphics Interface
Your Emulation Station will come loaded ready for you to transfer your games!