Single Player Joystick Arcade Game Emulator Raspberry Pi 15k
Turn your living room into a retro games arcade playroom that all the family can enjoy with our Single Player Joystick Arcade Game Emulator. Our amazing system comes with all the classic games from the last 40 years. Ready to use straight out of the box, simply connect to your TV and choose from all of your favourite games from all of the top consoles.
This is the most simple plug and play Raspberry Pi Arcade Emulator you can get!
Harnessing the technology of the Raspberry Pi 3 and combining this with the latest version of Retro Pie, we are able to bring you one of the most powerful Retro Gaming units ever to have hit the market. The system comes preconfigured meaning you can simply plug this into your TV using the HDMI Cable provided and you are ready to go!
PLEASE NOTE: No copyrighted material is included as part of the SALE of this item. Price is for HARDWARE ONLY. All included software is freely available on the internet and is included at NO CHARGE (no software or ROMs are installed until the customer turns on the device).
Single Player Joystick Arcade Game Emulator Benefits:
- Professionally assembled, configured and optimized
- Plug & Play Retropie Console
- TF Card 64GB (Class 10) 100MB/s
- External TF slot – For Easy Replacement of TF Card and Running Different Systems
- System indicator to dynamically display system status
- 2 USB ports – Easy Connection To External USB Devices
- External Audio Jack – Easy Connection To Speakers, Supports Display Devices Without HDMI Audio Output
- 8 Digital Fire Buttons – 8 Ways Digital Control Stick
- 6 colors available for Joystick Ball and Buttons
- Iron case – frosted paint
- Zero Delay Arcade USB Encoder
- 4 anti-slipped rubber supports – mount on the surface more steadily
- Power Supply Adapter Charger 5V 3.0A
Single Player Joystick Arcade Game Emulator Specifications:
- Single Edition
- Product Size: 30 x 21 x 14cm
- Product Weight: 2000gr
- Case Material: Metal
- Panel Material: Acrylic
- 10.000 games Preinstalled
Disclaimer: We went through and tested every emulator to see what works, what doesn’t, and how to get as much as we could to work. Not everything here works, but this is how it is with every gaming Raspberry Pi setup. See the list below for every console and the game count.
PLEASE NOTE: Please check your state/federal copyright regulations to ensure compliance. If you do not have the legal right to possess the included software/games you must delete them from your system. Retro Gaming House is not responsible for your failure to do so. Due to the nature of emulation, not all games/systems run perfectly. The N64 (and others) can run choppy (or not at all). Retro Gaming House cannot guarantee that all games will run perfectly, but most of them do.